Friday, July 18, 2008

NHRA DRAGSTER INSIDER


Hey Drag Racing Fans!!!!
Check out the unbelievable mind-blowing surprise that Phil Burgess gave me today, in his NHRA Dragster Insider column!!!
I posted a drawing for the Standard 1320 drag racing group, which I belong, of Fred Flintstone in his stone age, front engine dragster named the Rockmaster Dart, named after the famous Dragmaster Dart dragster. 
Phil asked me if he could post it in his Dragster Insider column, and I said why not.  I mentioned that I work at Nickelodeon Animation in Burbank, Ca. and his son is a huge fan of "Go! Diego Go! which is one of the shows I produce, along with "Dora the Explorer and Ni Hao Kai lan." 
Needless to say; I drew a couple drawings and sent them out to him.
Again Phil; what a great surprise and I thank you so much!!!
Take care gang and I'll talk to you soon!!!

No comments: